You know you're from McDevitt if...
- You have no clue about the three R's but are highly educated about the three M's - Molson, Michelob, and Miller.
- Curacao is not an island - it's the stuff in your drink.
- It took the gel/mousse supplies of several small countries to create your hairstyle.
- The world revolves around keg parties in G-side.
- You OWN the bleach companies!
- (Females) You wear ribbons and pigtails past the age of 5.
- (Males) Flatulence is multipurposed - chemical defense and communication.
- The food you've consumed is Grade D or radioactive waste - MMM-MMM-Good!
- You've dealt with the smelly wrath of stink bombs being released simultaneously (or was it the heating system?)
- You weren't sure whether those burnt things were toilets or ashtrays...
- You've suffered injury by locker.
- Most people in your class could be mistaken for extras in a Britney Spears/Backstreet Boys video.
AND THE FINAL WAY TO TELL YOU'VE ATTENDED MCDEVITT...
At Graduation, half your class recited the A.A. pledge.