Exploits and Info of anjelika6:
Are You SURE You're Not In Pro Wrestling?
- At age .5
- Fell down grandmother's basement steps and fell backwards on my head. Since I didn't respond for quite a while, I scared the hell out of everyone.
- At age 3
- Fell backward while facing backward on chair - caused a late night dentist visit to pull out the remains of my tooth.
- At age 5
- Fell down the cement steps in back of my house drinking a can of plain seltzer water and cut my upper lip.
- At age 8
- Cut middle left finger 1/6 inch deep with a fairly sharp carving knife - still have scar.
- At age 10
- Coming home from school, I decided to cross without looking and got pushed out of the way (by a UPS truck). No damage, but I had to tell you this story because I find it to be the funniest event of my early childhood.
- At age 11
- Trying to use my brother's Little Tykes car (those fake plastic vehicles where you wheel yourself around like on the Flintstones) when the car and I flipped over, landing on my arm and spraining it.
- At age 15
- Stepped on what I believe to be a nail, which went through my shoe far into my foot. Required a week of limping and a tetanus shot.
- Done by friend's idiot brother Left heel was ran over by his car AND bleeding due to his running into a pole.
- Blackened thumbnail due to science experiment (sad part is I didn't even know)
- Cut left hand due to sharp edge of school locker.
- At age 17
- Art class injuries: Cut by a linocut gouge and utility knife.
- At age 18
- In the middle of a tropical storm, I finally got back to my dorm room. Unfortunatly, as soon as I got there, I slipped - hitting my knees against one door post, head against the other, and arms, hip, and butt smooshed underneath (OUCH!)
My IQ is between 130 and 146 depending upon the test (most often put at 135). Hmmm...
My personality type is ENFJ aka the Teacher. Here is some info from www.visit.to/anand.
NF(The Idealist): SPIRIT/ETHICS
- Key Focus/Emotional Need: Search for Self, and/or Peace and Harmony
"How do I become the person I really am?"
- Value relationships
- Harmony with others - can be very amiable
- Desire to inspire and persuade
- Need to live a life of significance
- Search for unique identity
- Especially abhors "evil", which is anything that violates cherished values
- Management Style: Catalyst, Spokesperson, Energizer
- Spiritual Style: St. Augustine - The "City of God" mentions that God is not necessarily to be found in one unified Church. Rather, it is found scattered throughout the world community in those who truly follow God's message.
People like me are characterisized by the following:
We are only found in 2 to 3 percent of the world population.
- are open and often talkative
- compare their own opinions with the
opinions of others
- say what they think
- are interested in new people
- are mostly in the past or in the future
- worry about the future more than the
- are attracted more to the theory than the
- often have doubts
- are interested in people and their feelings
- pay great attention to love and passion
- evaluate things by ethics and good or bad
- do not like to leave unanswered
- do not like to change their decisions
More self-indulgence, please.